With the holidays fast approaching, more and more parents are worried about their parenting plans and visitation amidst the current global health crisis. Wolf & Shore Law Group wants to offer some co-parenting tips & tricks to help you get through these unprecedented times.
1) Co-parents should discuss plans, in advance, with each other
2) Take into consideration testing and/or quarantining restrictions when traveling
3) Consider whether children can see higher-risk family members
4) Consider virtual options if in-person gatherings are not safe
5) Work together to make the holidays as smooth as possible for everyone involved
Wolf & Shore Law Group understands that it is not always easy to make these decisions with your co-parent. Not every co-parent relationship makes for a smooth transition. Our office has seen many families, blended or otherwise, come together during this health crisis, but if your family is not one of those, we are here to help.
Attorneys Wolf & Shore can work with you to create a parenting plan that works for you, and your family, and we can easily address your holiday schedule
Ever argue with a woman? Call us today, and let us do the hard work for you so that you can enjoy your holidays with your family! We can be reached at 203.745.3151 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.